FatylProductions Podcast

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Iron Man 2.0 Update 4

The first thigh is DONE and i totally owned this part. took 3 days to get it completed (yes that includes cutting) and now I'm on this massive downhill build spree! If all goes well another week should see the end of the soft build process and another week after that should be the end of the project. I'm on such a high right now, sleeping isn't an option for me until I pass the hell out!

Well, I'm going to be back in a few days with some more pics. I haven't decided if I'm going to start with the other thigh or go strait to the shins, then boot and then go back to the thigh, but what ever I do, I will get the pics!




Stay Tuned for some more building mayhem, because when I finish this, I have another project in store. Till then, here's some eye candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment