FatylProductions Podcast

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Iron Man 2.0 Update 3

It is time for another installment of the Iron Man Progress Report. After days of work, the Hip Pods and Waist pieces are done. Next up is to start work on the legs.

Its all down hill from here! Litteraly. Left to do are the Legs, Boots, Helmet and Hands for a grand total of nine parts out of twenty four remaining. EPIC! so stay tuned and enjoy some pictures while your here!






Till next time friends, Stay Frosty!


EDIT:
It is now 10:30 AM Central US Time. I have been working on the next part for a few hours and have yet to go to bed. Even as I write this I can feel my body's need for sleep winning the battle over my drive to get this suit completed... I guess it is time to sleep for now. But what to do when I wake? Perhaps continue on the path of building, or perhaps I should further plan my next steps? Good thing I get to sleep on it now! Hahahah!

EDIT 2: The last bits of the Iron Man suit have JUST finished printing, and I will get to work on the right now! Its going to take me all night to cut out just one part, and aiming to have all 70+ peices of one leg done within the week! I will be using a modified version of Dancin_Fool's MKIII legs and boot files which will look splendid next to the rest of the suit :D

No comments:

Post a Comment